How to Clean Stationary parts on Coffee Manufacturing and Brewing Equipment with Citranox®:
- Add 1 cup Citranox® to a 4 gallon commercial bucket filled with warm to hot water (2 oz or 1/4 cup to 1 gallon of water). Use warm to hot water to achieve more effective cleaning results.
- Use a scrub pad or brush dipped in the Citranox® solution and wash parts.
- Rinse thoroughly by running tap water over the cleaned parts.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Repeat as specified by equipment manufacturer or as scale buildup is noticed.
- Citranox® is a foaming detergent intended for manual cleaning, not for use with automated washing systems.
How to Clean Stationary parts on Coffee Manufacturing and Brewing Equipment with Tergazyme®: