Cleaning exterior surfaces presents a unique set of issues due to constant exposure to the elements. Environmental contamination such as acid rain and other pollutants leave a surface more difficult to clean than most. As curb appeal can leave a lasting impression on your customers and guests, a gleaming exterior is essential. Know that you can rely on Alconox to deliver the spotless exterior you envision.
How to clean concrete and pavement with an Alcojet Paste:
- Prep surface with warm or hot water, sprinkle Alcojet on top.
- Scrub detergent and water into a paste with a stiff brush.
- Allow paste to sit for ten minutes on heavy grease stains.
- After 10 minutes, scrub stains again.
- Hose off to rinse.
- If available, use a power washer to hose off difficult stains.