How to Manually Clean Yogurt and Ice Cream Manufacturing Equipment with Citranox®:
- Add 2 cups Citranox® to 4 gallons of warm to hot water (4 oz or 1/2 cup to 1 gallon of water). Use warm to hot water to achieve more effective cleaning results.
- Use a scrub pad or brush dipped in the Citranox® solution and wash parts.
- Rinse thoroughly by running tap water over the cleaned parts.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Repeat as specified by equipment manufacturer or as scale buildup is noticed.
- Do not use on internal parts with automated cleaning systems.